Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Family Has Arrived!

Oh yes the Dupont are here, I hope Bangor is ready for them! Even if Bangor isn't ready, they don't care. I just wanted to make a quick post. I will write more tomorrow while we are on the train. My family got here yesterday (early afternoon) but I didn't get to see them until last night. It was a welcoming reunion since I haven't seen anyone from the family since January. We found a few local pubs last night and I took them to see a few castles today. Tonight I gave them a taste of Pub Life, Bangor style. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it. More details to come...

Until tomorrow...

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to read the posts as you guys do things Amy! Thanks for posting the pictures too. I can keep tabs on mom and dad that way :) lol Technology is amazing... I'm able to see pix of my parents in another country before they even return. How cool is that? Well, enjoy your time with everyone and can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete