Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why yes, my hair is pink!

So for a long time now I've wanted to add some color to my hair. Even before coming to Wales! Ever since I have been here, the urge has been growing stronger and stronger since it seems like EVERYONE here has crazy colored hair. So, last week I made an appointment to get my hair colored. I debated all week if I was going to keep the appointment or not. Was I really brave enough to actually dye my hair pink? Why yes, it's only hair! Today I spent two and a half hours in a salon chair and I now have beautiful multicolored highlights on top and pink hair on the bottom half. I really really like it and it is not overwhelming at all. And it will probably be completely faded out in six weeks. Oh well! It was fun and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment