Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fish and Chips

Just a quick update! So, I finished my Hollywood paper. I don't think it was very good, but I did the best I could do. I'm sure it will be obvious that I am not a film student so hopefully the teachers will take that into consideration while grading. I'm not too worried :o) I'm also almost all caught up with my journals... but they aren't due until the end of the semester. So all is good!

My mom would be so proud of me. Today, a few of us went to have fish and chips. These are very traditional here and most people have had them several times. I however, have been boycotting because I'm not a fan of fish. But I figured I would give in and try them. The chips aka fries were really good. The fish was ok... very crispy and really didn't taste like fish at all. So I guess that is a good thing. They also came with mushy peas, which are also very traditional here. Amazingly enough, I really liked those too. I can't wait to have mom and dad and the rest of the gang try them. I'm sure they will love them. And it was at the cutest little cafe run by a husband and a wife that were super friendly.

Until next time...

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment