Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting Ready

So, I'm new at this blogging thing but I'm told it is a good way to keep in touch with everyone. As you all may know already I'm doing a semester abroad in Wales. I leave on Wednesday January 12th, and I have mixed emotions between nervous, excited and sad. I'm nervous about flying. i have flown many times before but never internationally. I think I will make it though but I'm still a little nervous. I'm very excited about all the great experiences I am about to have. I'm sad about leaving my friends and family behind. I wish I could take you all with!

For now that is all but there will be much more to come!

~Amy

4 comments:

  1. You will have the time of your life - enjoy every second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Jaime is right...you will remember this trip and the people you meet forever! I'm jealous as I've heard Wales is beautiful! Miss you already, Jodie B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy I hope you have los of fun we will all miss yu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - sounds like things are going great for you. I'll write more later. Haven't heard anything yet from Darcy about our trip. So hope she gets something lined up real soon. I'm getting excited.

    ReplyDelete