Sunday, January 23, 2011

My address

Hi all!

Happy Sunday! So for anyone who may want it here is my local address while I'm here in Bangor:

Amy Dupont
V205 y Glyder
Bangor University Ffriddoedd Site
Ffriddoedd Road
Bangor
Gwynedd ll57 2JY
Wales - U.K



Today was a semi-boring day but that is ok because there have been plenty of exciting ones so far! I went for a run/walk this morning. Well I guess it was early afternoon. It pretty much feels like morning all day long until about 5 when the sun goes down, then it feels like night time ;o) So anyways, I went for a run and I made it almost to the Menai bridge before I started walking... It was about 2 miles which is pretty good even though it was pretty much all down hill.

Later this afternoon a few of us tried to figure out plans for this upcoming weekend. I have a 4 day weekend because I don't have Outdoor Pursuits on Thursday. So I thought it would be perfect to plan a trip to London, we will see if that happens. Keep your fingers crossed.

Tomorrow is the start of classes here and everyone keeps telling me I will be fine, lets hope that is true. I think it will be hard to adjust at first, but I should manage eventually. Wish me luck!

Until tomorrow...

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Amy and keep working hard. Eugene and Becky

    ReplyDelete