Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just a Quick Note... I Hope!

So today was kind of stressful. I have decided to switch from an art history class to a class called Hollywood (All about film making and whatnot). Because we are international students we have to do things in a specific way to switch classes, and the guy I needed to get my paperwork from was ill today. So I attended the one I'm hoping to get into and skipped the one I'm going to drop... hopefully I can get it all worked out tomorrow! Both classes will transfer back to Ambrose as topics in Humanities so I would rather take a class I'm interested in vs. one that I am not.

My ecology class today was all about Darwin... woot! I already know most of that stuff anyways, so that class is looking pretty good!

Things for London this weekend are looking perfect! We are planning on doing the couch surfing for housing, so apparently its free.... thats awesome! Tomorrow I will purchase my train tickets and then all thats left is to get there and live it up! Should be so much fun, I can't wait!

Well, I should do some reading for my history class!

Until tomorrow...

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy - it sounds like your planning is going better than ours. Darcy still has not gotten back to us and went on vacation this week, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and check with another travel agent. Noting says we have to go with AAA. Everytime Aggie and I seemed to get something worked out, another wrench went into the entire procject, so we'are back to square 1 again. Not sure if we are going to be able to get Ireland in with the amount of time we have, but still working on it. Having some problems with transportation back and forth to various places. Either you get there by tour but then you can't get back or vice a versa. Oh well, I'm calling a meeting tomorrow night with your mom and dad and Aggie to try to get something worked out and see what they think. Keep your fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete